Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Adam's first month


I apologize for my prolonged absence. I'm not going to make excuses and say that things got in the way or anything, because that's not the case. The fact of the matter is that the developments just aren't making themselves apparent to me as readily as they once were. In Adam's first month, the changes to his composition and outward appearance have been considerable. But, in the last week or so, seemingly nothing has changed, so I've had nothing to report. That isn't to say that he's the same as he was the last time I updated, there have been some slight changes, and I'll describe them to the best of my ability.

The mixture of semen and blood has changed drastically from its original form. What was once a separated, viscous substance, comprised of fresh-squeezed blood and semen became a grayish, more homogenize mixture. And that mixture turned into a unified, almost colloidal substance, which has become completely opaque.

About a week ago, I noticed that this sort of crust was forming around the perimeter of the container, where Adam touches the edges. In addition to this crystalline crust, there are several small rainbow-colored spots, that look like some sort of oil. I don't know if this is the beginning of the formation of some sort of life form or if it's just some oil from my skin that found its way into the mixture from my blood or semen.
Other than these somewhat minor developments, not much has seemed to change. I can no longer see into the mixture, so whatever is going on beneath the surface is a mystery to me. Considering how much Adam has changed in one month alone, I'm looking forward to seeing what becomes of him in the future. Even if the developments don't match my expectations, I'll be pleasantly surprised by whatever happens.
I'm only going to update as frequently as necessary. If there's nothing to report, I'm not going to waste everyone's time with an update, so just check in sporadically, since my posting will become increasingly erratic as time goes on.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are definitely some interesting developments! How could you wait so long with no update with such a drastic change?

Not much I can comment on now, since you've been following the same procedure you have been the whole time-- all that's left for me to do is to observe and offer suggestions.

-Sahaquiel

ps: Nice birthday cake/balloon. I lulzed. Tell Adam I said HBD.

Future'sFather said...

If I had written about these developments as soon as I noticed them, you would just have to wait even longer for the next one. Things are not changing quickly at all anymore, so I'm updating accordingly.

Anonymous said...

oh wow, i'm so impressed, this is the most clever thing that i've seen on the internet since the internet itself, will you marry me

Anonymous said...

Wow, It's already been 1 month? It seems like it hasn't been more than at least.. 1 week, but time sure does fly when you're making a blood+sperm life form?

Also, I must say, the developments you have informed us with have interested me once again with your experiment. I will wait patiently for further news of Adam.

also yes, the party looked like a lot of fun hahah

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Adam!
Looking forward to any updates which may come.
Best of luck!

-A random anonette who's been hooked since the beginning

Future'sFather said...

I'm so happy to see that everyone is still interested in what I've got going on here.
I really didn't expect to see so many people still responding even after I neglected to update for so long.
Thank you all for your interest and support!

Unknown said...

I'm who formerly posted as "anon"
If you aren't going to keep posting new blog entries, at least try to keep the comments coming, to make sure we know you aren't dead. Not bein rude.
Also, Happy 1 Month, Adam.

Future'sFather said...

Yeah, I will keep up with the comments as long as there are new comments to keep up with, just so everyone knows i haven't given up on Adam.

Anonymous said...

Yes, let us know that you're alive. for some reason, I had this idea that Adam became alive and murdered you in your sleep.

even just a simple picture per week will do.

also, have you considered doing a control?

Future'sFather said...

I have considered doing a control, but the only reason I haven't been creating different substances in other containers and watching them change alongside Adam is that semen and blood aren't easy to come by. Say, for instance, that I start a different container and fill it up halfway with blood and semen. That's a lot of extra volume that i could have added to Adam and I'd feel as though I were being wasteful, if I didn't give Adam as much of the stuff he needs as possible.

Anonymous said...

Just dropping by to check if this is still alive.

Future'sFather said...

It's still very much alive, there just isn't anything to report yet. Pretty soon I'll make another update about Adam's progress leading up to his second month, though.