Monday, January 21, 2008

Also

Leave comments on this blog often.
I'm not saying this because I want you to feed my ego, but I'm asking you to do this because I'm very interested in what other people think about what I'm doing here. The philosophical and existential implications of my little project are numerous.
Plus, I'd like to know how many people actually are interested in what I'm doing.

Suggestions on how to improve the project are always welcome, just don't get offended if I choose not to carry out what you've suggested. This experiment is a personal endeavor and, even though I'm letting the world watch as it unfolds, the decisions are still being made by me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you going to add more to feed it if something grows, or just see what will grow on what you started with?

Anonymous said...

maybe you should take out a couple of strands of hair with the root and place them upright into the stuff. also are you going to put scabs in there?

Anonymous said...

I'd think about pouring some gatorade in there to give it the electrolytes it needs to grow. That or some onion juice.

Future'sFather said...

I'll make a post about this and try to clear up anything that didn't make sense to you all.

Anonymous said...

>I'd think about pouring some gatorade in there to give it the electrolytes it needs to grow.

IT'S GOT WHAT ADAM CRAVES! IT'S GOT ELECTROLYTES!